mardi 2 novembre 2021

 'Shadow Box' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. Nice one. The broken glass adds so much more interest.
    Happy you dropped by my blog today

    Much💛love

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. So elegant and beautifully done your artwork is always so unique and special. Love the broken glass such a dichotomy with the perfect contents of the box. Superb my friend. I hope everything is going well for you and yours. I have no idea what Autumn is like in France but this year our Autumn has been a festival of color. It makes me happy just looking at it. I hope it is the same for you. Hugs, Deann

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love the Asian flare!! Beautiful as always, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. here is something totally unique and gorgeous, true to your style! i love it. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oriental and beautiful,Sim. I'm with Michele, this is totally and wonderfully unique.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oooooh la la! What a lovely Asian feel you have here - this is pure delight, Sim! I'm loving the feeling of depth, and agree with Deann about the contrast engendered by the broken glass. Fabulous impact (pun intended). xo

    RépondreSupprimer