mercredi 24 novembre 2021

 'Cardinal' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. BOLD VIBRANT COMPOSITION. NICE ONE.
    MINE IS HERE

    MUCH❤LOVE

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This cardinal is so boldly, beautifully, funny he made me laugh out loud. The picture comes into view and it's like "whoa" cardinal in your face. After you get past him the background is amazing. I'm saving this one for our next swap. Fabulous work my friend. Take care of you. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh Sim, this is magnificent. Cardinals are my favorite bird, and I love seeing this one "up close and personal"!
    It is Thanksgiving here in my world ... and I'm thankful for being fortunate enough to enjoy your talent!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i am sure this is my favorite cardinal! what a face! love how the bird fills (almost) the whole frame! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your cardinal is really bold and bears proudly they dignitary name that is based on the Roman Chatolics Church Pop's officers 😀
    A beautiful background, too.
    Have a nice time 👍

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, Sim, you never fail to amaze me with your talent. Your cardinals are magnificent.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a stunning take on the theme, Sim - that red gives such an amazing impact in this piece that I'm literally drooling on my keyboard. Wow!

    RépondreSupprimer