dimanche 28 novembre 2021

 'Recipe' at Sunday Postcard Art

6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sim,
    oh yeaaahhhh - on your marks, get set, go ;-)
    (but unfortunately I haven't mood for it at all...)
    Stay safe & a wonderful first advent
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This was a really strange challenge for me I did a reality picture like yours which is very beautiful an well done. I wasn't thrilled with mine and then I got an idea for something different which I liked much better. I never was too big on reality...lol Have a wonderful week. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Looks like a fabulous recipe, Sim - no doubt we're all going to try it. I love the script on the card as it reminds me of my mother's writing a great deal. I'm particularly liking the contrast of those oh-so-smooth eggs against all the other highly textured ingredients!

    RépondreSupprimer