mardi 9 novembre 2021

'Numbers' at The Three Muses

11 commentaires:

  1. Wow, very special number interpretation! Awesome material and design, Sim 👍 Happy day, my friend ❤

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, Miss Sim, this is nothing less than exquisite .... again.

    By the way the 10 and the 6 are not to do with tea time but more to do with it being the price of a hat in Alice in Wonderland!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow Sim When they say numbers you don't mess around. I love the sparkling effects you get and the way you make the metal look real. This is a gorgeous piece my friend...great job.
    Things are starting to get cold and grey here not a time of year I enjoy. I hope you are keeping warm and happy. Take care of you. Hugs Deann

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow!!!awesome infinity

    Thanks for dropping by my blog today

    Much💛love

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love this, Sim. It's such fun to see the unique interpretations for the challenge this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow, so lovely!!!
    My link didn't work either! So come by my blog if you wish!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. oooh! very mysterious and marvelous! so much story here... xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sim - I'm totally overwhelmed. This is simply (once more again) a class of its own. Simply magnificent! Applause, applaus, applause from my corner to you :-)
    all the best & stay well
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wow, this is dynamite, Sim...I am no longer a numbers fan (I used to be an accountant), but I can feel the pull here, with all the sparkle and regimented pattern. Just awesome, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer