mardi 7 décembre 2021

'Snowman' at The Three Muses

 'Snowman' at The Three Muses

9 commentaires:

  1. Huhh...very icy weather! Awesome snowmen- is the other his wife ;)
    We have cold weather here, too. In Lapland 35 C, luckily here 18 C, but I'll leave my Nordic walk today!
    Have a nice day xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A lovely story unfolding in this one ☺

    Mine is HERE

    MUCH💜LOVE

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a great snow scene! Did you see my friend Helen's comment on mine? I'd "borrowed" a piece of a tree from a previous bit of art and it had a bear in it. I quite forgot the bear!
    SENDING A CYBER-HUG!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This is so adorable, I love the texture and the mottled coloring it's wonderful...great snowmen my friend.
    Do you get much snow where you live? Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim - this is simply adorable - and so mutch winter- and christmas-felling in this piece. I'm too Deann. I admire your skills in the digital transformation.
    Best wishes, stay well &
    have a wonderful christmas time! XoXo
    Katrin

    (PS: I don't know why, but I always get error messages regarding the delivery from/to your email...???)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fabulous as always, Sim. You are the queen of textures, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Loving your snowman and his companion...the whole painting has the feel of sunlit sparkle on a cold winter's day. It matches our weather here today, as we view the latest light snowfall. Gorgeous piece, Sim!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What is suppose to be the first snow storm of the year for us has just begun. So far we have a few millimeters...but I have great hopes for this one. I will keep yo posted...lol hugs

    RépondreSupprimer