mardi 18 janvier 2022

Flower seed packet

'Flower Seed Packet' at The Three muses

6 commentaires:

  1. Sim - I love your peonies! What a splendor. I look forward to the peonies every year:-)))
    It's good to see you here again. I have missed you.
    Stay well & best wishes
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely: bold and inviting
    Happy Wednesday


    Mine is HERE

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the vintage feel, Sim. Just gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Peonies used to be a very popular flower here, but now we don't see them so much any more. I miss their abundant blooms! This is beautiful work, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How lovely this one is, Sim, and with the thought of spring coming, we can completely ignore the piles of snow outside! I'm loving everything about this - the colours, the layers, the growth and the emotional hit. Beauty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sim, your artwork is always so glorious so vivid and clear and always beautiful...superb. Best wishes to you my friend for peace and happiness. Take care of you. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer