mercredi 2 février 2022

'Wind Vane' at The Three Muses

 'Wind Vane' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful work, I love the way you dissembled her into dust, and another favorite wind song there are so many of them. Have a wonderful February and take care of you. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A saying I've always liked "don't spit in the wind" came to mind when I saw your beautiful work. I love the poem. and the way you pictured her turning to dust in the wind. Beautiful!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WoW, this is fantastic interpretation on the theme. I love your artistic take on this combination of words and images.
    I wasn't inspired of the theme this time.
    Happy and healthy February my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, Sim, this is beyond brilliant, my friend. You always do something so special.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a gorgeous image to illustrate that beautiful song. I can almost feel the breezes blowing through her and separating her into atoms flying through the universe. Love, love, love!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh - sorry, only see this now. This is just quite wonderful & enchanting!
    Likes the poems in english & French.
    Best wishes Katrin.

    RépondreSupprimer