mardi 29 mars 2022

'Celebration of spring' at The Three Muses

 'Celebration of spring' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. This is unique and wonderful, Sim. The White flowers are lovely and the birds fantastic like from some fairy tale.
    Have a wonderful spring time my friend 🌺❤️

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I adore your flying scissor beaks, they are funny and beautiful too.
    The background is wonderful with those amazing flowers.
    I hope you are enjoying a beautiful sunny Spring. Warm hugs from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Surreal - but very, very superb. The "flying scissors" are just so clever. ;-)
    Have a great week!
    Best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OMG your flying scissors are awesome.

    Much💜love

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Well isn't this just pure, imaginative delight?!! Those birds are something unique, and I can imagine them cutting a swath through your spring landscape with great verve. Well done, Sim! 😍

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Surreal, whimsical and so much fun, Miss Sim. Trust you to take your imagination just that bit further. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hi dear Sim. What a pleasure to read your comment here. I have never forgotten you my friend. I've been Photoshop again for a year and a half. It took some effort after so many years, but slowly I am enjoying doing it again. I'm active on FB and I don't know if it will work here again. I've forgotten so much about how Blogspot works so I have to relearn how it works here. My life has changed a lot, but I'm fine and I hope you're okay too.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Glad you're okay dear Ryan.
      Blogspot has also changed a lot during your absence, and not for the better.
      Many features have disappeared and it is less and less ergonomic.
      Despite everything, I wish you a good return to the web and I am so very happy to see you and your art again.
      I kiss you.

      Supprimer