mardi 5 avril 2022

'Turquoise & Red' at The Three Muses

'Turquoise & Red' at The Three Muses


6 commentaires:

  1. Awesome art. The second is my favorite. Absolutely gorgeous colors and design 👍
    All the best to you Sim, happy April ♥️🌷

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You crack me up with your lovely vampire babe what a hoot. Fabulously done too that background is wonderful.
    And then you go completely to pot...ha ha. Just gorgeous love those pots, love those bricks another winner for sure. I hope things are warming up for you. We had a three hour snow storm this morning. Take care of you I love you a bunch...big hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Well now, Miss Sim, what a feast for my eyes these are. Fabulous use of colour and then there are those cheeky little pointed teeth peeping out at me too. Love them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ha, ha, ha ... I'm too Deann: the Vampir-Lady makes me LOL (I have a big grin in my face!). Fab, fab, fab - and thump up!
    But I also like the second!!! Huuuuhuuuu
    Best wishes to you Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Good grief, Sim - here am I, laughing hysterically at those vampire teeth on that gorgeous woman. Turquoise and red? You've taken it to a new level. These are both stunning in the colour combo, but it's your sense of humour that really does it for me. xo

    RépondreSupprimer