dimanche 12 juin 2022

'Monochrome' at Sunday Postcard Art

 'Monochrome' at Sunday Postcard Art



6 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sim - these cards are lovely! I especially love the composition of the Prussian blue card, but I also love those ladies gliding to earth with their petticoats! I can’t seem to log in for my comment - this is Cindy from Pink Bird Studio! X

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow a great card and an education too. I love facts like that, so interesting. Your second picture is lovely and gives the feeling of drifting in air. It is funny how some art gives you the feeling of being there. Both pictures are wonderful. I hope all is well and you are enjoying the beautiful flowers of June. Best wishes and hugs to you my friend.
    P.S. You should know that many of my walls are painted #eed8a1 it's a color I am very comfortable with...lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh these are lovely and I did not know about the Prussian Blue, how lovely to get that info as well as the fabulous art. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like both of them. - Anne

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. A comment from Win Dinn, Artist:
    "Loving the beautiful pieces, the information, and the monochromatic feel of both of these. Those floating ladies are outstanding for their sense of lightness and freedom. I just want to be right up there with them. xo"

    RépondreSupprimer