dimanche 19 juin 2022

'Windows' at Sunday Postcard Art

'Windows' at Sunday Postcard Art

William Morris, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire

3 commentaires:

  1. My favorite kind of windows, I adore stained glass. Lovely examples I like how you have placed them in an opening screen gorgeous work as always. How is the world treating you I hope you are well and happy. Hugs and best wishes to you have great week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely beautiful Sim! Thanks so much for playing this week. This is Cindy! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is lovely, Sim - William Morris was a master, and you've shown his work to great effect here. I love the stained glass (who wouldn't, really?), and placement of your screen against the brickwork adds another layer of beauty to your piece.

    RépondreSupprimer