mardi 5 juillet 2022

'Musique' aux Trois Muses

'Music' at The Three Muses



6 commentaires:

  1. Awesome music interpretation from the past time periods. I love the last one from the Renaissance.
    Happy week to you xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. M'agraden els tres, tot i que el primer, una mica més ! ;)
    Salut !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wowee, you've made THREE, Miss Sim .... and fabulous every one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I'm with Ann WOW you have out done yourself, a superb trio. I always have to look at your artwork very carefully because you sneak in lovely little details and background pieces. I like that kind of art, fine pen line drawings with great detail. I have never been good at it because I'm left handed. Anyway they are wonderful and I hope your week is the same. Best wishes and hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Absolutely wonderful, Sim - it's fascinating to see the way music used to be written, and you've brought the past to life in an exquisite manner. They are all stunning!! I'm with Deann on the details...they are outstanding.

    RépondreSupprimer