dimanche 10 juillet 2022

'Phares' à Sunday Postcard Art

 'Lighthouses' at Sunday Postcard Art

6 commentaires:

  1. Unique and yes, fantastic, another visual feast. I don't know where you get all your details but they are always amazing. Well done my dear. I hope things aren't heating up too much over there, stay cool and have fun. Giant hugs and best wishes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so beautiful! i love the ancient images, the map-pishness of it, definitely a treat for the eyes and imagination! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely card Sim! I really love the way you’ve mixed the different images - and that lighthouse is such an appealing shape! (Cindy)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Win Dinn, Artist said: What a great response to the challenge this is, Sim. I especially like the lighthouse stamp and the feeling of old-time ocean travel. This conjures up another time and sensitivity.

    RépondreSupprimer