dimanche 2 octobre 2022

Qu'y a t'il dans votre ciel?

'What's in your sky?' at Sunday Postcard Art

6 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous Sim what a wonderful thoughtful take on my challenge. Looking at your picture lets me feel the joy of swinging as high as I could and the freedom of childhood. To bad we don't appreciate it until it's gone...lol
    A fabulous piece my friend. Have a wonderful week. Many joyful hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ens mostres un cel molt bonic , Sim !! M'agrada ;)
    Una abraçada !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Aww, Sim, this is beautiful! Your colors are gorgeous. And the text, I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You are happy Sim, if you have this kind of lovely memories!
    Thank you visiting my blog and the kind comment about my Rusty woman.
    Have a happy weekend, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer