dimanche 14 juillet 2024

 'Bird People' at Sunday Postcard Art

9 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely delightful my friend I love the bright colors and the details are fabulous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fun art piece. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Just wonderful. Enjoyed my visit to your creative space!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. These are just amazing - so much fun!! (From Cindy)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love these two birdies and I imagine them having the most lovely conversation! thank you for playing along with my theme! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fun images and perfect art work! Sim.,,yor inspire me beyond words!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hey, Sim, this is fabulous - very French looking bird people! I love the berets and her purse, and his cigarette. :)

    RépondreSupprimer