samedi 3 août 2024

Champignons et Betty Boop

'Mushroom' at Sunday Postcard Art



And

'Betty Boop' at Digital Whisper



6 commentaires:

  1. I Love your Artwork, thanks for joining this challenge

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have gone wild and crazy this week. Fantastic mushrooms...gorgeous. AND Betty Boop BRAVO!!! You blow me away my friend. Big Hugs Have a wonderful week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful responses.
    Happy Sunday. Thanks for dropping by my blog today

    much♡love

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Absolutely fantastic art!! Love all of them! The mushroom models are so sophisticated! Love the Miss Boop...so colorful! Amazing work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, my gosh, it's an extravaganza of gorgeous artworks!!! I can't even pick a favorite, these are all so original and wonderful. I agree with Kym Decker, your mushroom models are super sophisticated. So much fun!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fabulous card!!! Peggy says!

    RépondreSupprimer