mardi 15 octobre 2024

Fantômes

'Ghosts' at Our Midweek Muse


PLEASE, I BEG YOU, DEAR ANONYMOUS PEOPLE, SIGN YOUR COMMENTS. THANK YOU.

4 commentaires:

  1. oh my goodness these are brilliant! the most ghostly of all, especially that 1st one, the way the ghost is coming out of that mirror! i love it. the second is just plain spooky, with those red glowing eyes! you did a fabulous job here. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oops, that was me, michele, from art from the well.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Bravo! you win the realistic ghost challenge these are the best I think that I have ever seen. Fabulous backgrounds on both also. (Rest in Pieces) you crack me up my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I agree with Deann, these are so realistic. The first one flying right out of the mirror is spectacular! Bravo, indeed! And I love the Rest in Pieces - poor person in the grave.

    RépondreSupprimer