A great choice. I love owls they are so unique and fun to watch. You did a gorgeous job with your owl. But you always do a gorgeous work. The ferns were a perfect choice. Have a happy healthy week. Big hugs from here. P.S. Patti's challenge for next week is "FALL" She keeps switching blogs to post on ???
OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Took my breath away! Absolutely took my breath away!!!!! Amazing art piece with so much magic and mystical power! Extraordinary work! Thank you so much for the comments you left as they always make my day, and I am so thrilled that all of you enjoy each theme and the message that I try to convey in each one! Your wonderful compliments inspire me and motivate me to bring more themes that will inspire you as well! And the art that you bring to the table is always fascinating and perfectly executed with such dramatic flair and wonderful vison! i am so privileged and honored to know you as a amazing artist and a dear friend! Thank you for always joining in on the challenge!
A great choice. I love owls they are so unique and fun to watch. You did a gorgeous job with your owl. But you always do a gorgeous work. The ferns were a perfect choice. Have a happy healthy week. Big hugs from here.
RépondreSupprimerP.S. Patti's challenge for next week is "FALL" She keeps switching blogs to post on ???
OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Took my breath away! Absolutely took my breath away!!!!! Amazing art piece with so much magic and mystical power! Extraordinary work! Thank you so much for the comments you left as they always make my day, and I am so thrilled that all of you enjoy each theme and the message that I try to convey in each one! Your wonderful compliments inspire me and motivate me to bring more themes that will inspire you as well! And the art that you bring to the table is always fascinating and perfectly executed with such dramatic flair and wonderful vison! i am so privileged and honored to know you as a amazing artist and a dear friend! Thank you for always joining in on the challenge!
RépondreSupprimer