samedi 16 juin 2018

'Mostly Black & White' at Take a Word

11 commentaires:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just so original, beautiful and so cool...I love how your mind works my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Amazing, I love this striking page.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful. The sunny side of black and white!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This just leaps off the page, Sim. The blast of yellow is compelling!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my goodness, Miss Sim, this is fabulous .... the sunny yellow just pops off the page and hits me in the eye. Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. this is marvelous, totally inspiring. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a solid punch in this piece - the mostly black and white is blasted by that sunflower! Love, love, LOVE it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. dearest sim, i have scrolled through more than a year's worth of your art looking for something to swap. all i can say is i truly wish all your pieces were in a book and then i would buy it. finally i decided to choose this piece to swap for my aviation bird if you still want to do so. email me (mama_wolfdog) and we can complete the swap! with great admiration, (at yahoo.com). xo

    RépondreSupprimer