mardi 19 juin 2018

'Postage Stamps' at The Three Muses





8 commentaires:

  1. I am almost speechless, Sim. On a dreary winter's morning in my part of the world I opened your blog to find the most stunning masterpieces of digital art I have ever seen! A veritable gallery of unsurpassed brilliance. The way you have used classic paintings to add a postal flavour is truly amazing. There are no superlatives to describe just how wonderful they are. Take a very deep bow, my friend. You are someone very special.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Simon this gorgeous art exhibition! Just marvellous digital art on the postal theme.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sorry, SIM, thank you for sharing your gorgeous art 😘

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je suis sans voix! Each of these is more magnificent than the others, Sim. What a wonderful stamp lesson in classic art. Thank you for taking the time to create them all. I enjoyed every one of them!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo, bravo a big standing ovation for each one of them. Fabulous work, I adore the arrangement and the background is genius. Excellent my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. these are all utterly brilliant! clever idea wonderfully executed! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW! What a stunning array of images, Sim...I love your use of the stamps to tie the segments together. I'd be hard pressed to choose a favourite, so I'll just drool over them all. :D

    RépondreSupprimer