dimanche 26 août 2018

'Black, White and Red' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. It's so good to see you back, Sim. We've missed your sensational artwork. Your study in black, white and red is AMAZING. Superb in every way.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is so fun and wonderful! i can only imagine the conversation taking place. i could look at this for a long time! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So much fun-this is fabulous work Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I just adore this delightful picture!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim this is hilarious and just fantastic.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Somehow I don't think he is taking them seriously! This is such fun, Sim. I love his high-water pants!

    RépondreSupprimer

  7. This is totally hilarious with elegant design, Sim. Love it ❤️🖤💗

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I'm such a sucker for red, and this is just outstanding. I've a happy heart now! xo

    RépondreSupprimer