mercredi 29 août 2018

'Birds' at The Three Muses

6 commentaires:

  1. It appears she and the owl are really connecting. He's probably just asking "Who?" (smile) Beautiful work, as always, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love her connection with the great owl- a magnificent sense of nature and nurture!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Could be an interesting conversation 😉
    Beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I wonder what those birds are saying to her - I would dearly love to know. Beautiful, Sim - just lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow she looks how I would feel standing by that owl...this is magnificent such beautiful work...you rock my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh my goodness, Miss Sim, I don't know what she and the owl are discussing but it's surely connecting them. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer