dimanche 2 septembre 2018

'Mail Art' at Take a Word

7 commentaires:

  1. I love the way you chose to express the challenge, Sim. It's understated and wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i love the cleverness and simplicity of this. brava! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful whimsy in an elegant way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love the simplicity of this one, Sim, and also the gorgeous fabric backdrop too. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is a wonderfully light and airy airmail...lovely work my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. dear Sim, i just noticed you had commented on my bird aviator from last week asking for a swap. did you want me to print and mail to you? xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a great way to fly the challenge home, Sim - this is pure delight!

    RépondreSupprimer