dimanche 23 septembre 2018

'Pink' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. Such a rich vibrant autumnal pink-love this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A fabulous explosion of pinks I love all the different shades. Marvelous work my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love Mucha art. You followed him excellently 👏

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love this so much..It would be lovely as a poster in a kitchen or dining room:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I like this very mucha … (couldn't resist a plan on words). Does that translate in French? Anyway, this is a beautiful feast for the eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. i LOVE mucha and your tribute is remarkable, full of rich and delicious colors! mucha would definitely approve i think! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love this, Sim, and the shades of pink are wonderous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Well, aren't you just rocking the pink, Sim?! And Mucha is a favourite of mine, so I may just have to steal this for my screen-saver! Beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer