mardi 25 septembre 2018

'White Space' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. Sim this is wonderful I adore the laces patterns so beautiful and great words too...well done my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A wonderful quote!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the lace, love the layering and love the quote. You rock, Miss Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A lovely white on white, Sim. It manages to be elegant and rich, even in the absence of color. Everyone seems to think "white space" means the space must be white, but actually in art terms it's simply "negative space". (Autumn has begun in my world. I see tinges of color appearing on the trees. My favorite time of year!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sim, this is stunning. I love the juxtaposition of the text behind and in front of the white, and the contrast of the graph paper against the lace is delightful. Exquisite, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. lllllllluv the lace a beautiful card

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer