dimanche 30 septembre 2018

'Two' at Take a Word

6 commentaires:

  1. What a wonderful trip into digital chicanery, Sim! The above and under-water effect is amazing … and all of it happening in a rain storm! (I love the heart bubbles)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is so wonderful and fun Sim I adore it I would love to swap I would like this one please.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh my goodness, Miss Sim, this is outstandingly wonderful. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Bonjour Sim ! cela fait très longtemps depuis ma dernière visite (il y a eu quelques rebondissements personnels). Je te souhaite plein de bonnes vibrations, de l'amour et des moments de plaisir en pagaille pour cette nouvelle année ! A bientôt, dès que mes muses montreront le bout de leur nez, bisous bisous

    RépondreSupprimer