lundi 13 janvier 2020

'Bird' at Take a Word

6 commentaires:

  1. This is just magnificent I love that background it pulls me in and makes me want to fly...gorgeous work my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I knew I would find something beautiful here. So glad you're back with us, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous textured background with rich beautiful details. Awesome art, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i'm so glad to see you back and sharing your creations again Sim! and this is just mesmerizingly beautiful! i love it! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is just awesome, Sim. It makes me think of very expensive wallpaper. Loud, loud applause from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sim, I just want to say thank you for your kind words for Marie. I'll make sure she gets them.

    RépondreSupprimer