mardi 7 janvier 2020

'Something Pink' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. A lovely picture you know how to work with pink. I have a hard time because I don't really care for the color it reminds me of bubble gum. Great job I hope you're in the "pink".

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a feast of pink shades and patterns. All tells about the romantic time she was living.
    Gorgeous, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The background is a wonderful swirl of pinks, and her sassy pink cheeks are perfect. So good to see your work again!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your creativity knows no bounds, Miss Sim. I am so pleased to see you back with us.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is so beautiful. My eyes are drawn everywhere.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Great playing - it makes me smile! :-)
    Greetings Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer