dimanche 26 avril 2020

'Window' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. oh Sim you are a magical artistic genius! this is so stunning! i could look at it for hours! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sim, I'm thrilled about THIS digital piece!
    What a firework and magical background. And the whole piece is simply STUNNING. I love the magical feeling and the bit of surrealism in this. PHANTASTIC - and a big APPLAUSE!
    Take care & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I adore this it is glorious...fantastic work my friend. I know what I'm picking in our next swap.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a mystical, magical window, Sim. Beautiful work, imaginative and creative.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh...my...goodness, what a beauty, Sim. Simply magical and wonderfully mystical and something to keep going back to for another look! You are such a wonderful artist.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This really appeals to my imagination...absolutely beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh how wonderful - this is pure magic, Sim! Many thanks for the beautiful image. I'm stealing it for my inspirational screensaver...beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is so unique and interesting.

    RépondreSupprimer