mardi 28 avril 2020

'Lightbulb' at The Three Muses


9 commentaires:

  1. These are too adorable and beautifully done. I love them both. Your pictures are always so real looking like I could reach out and pet the cat...fabulous. Take care of you my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. These are wonderful, Sim...both!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sim - a brilliant and gorgeous playing for the theme! Love both - and have a BIG smile in my face. :-)
    Take care & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Two wonderful pieces for 'lightbulb' moment, Sim. You have such a fabulous talent, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Poor Kitty -- lunch at his paw-tips yet unattainable! Brilliant work, as always, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. these are so funny and so beautifully done. i love them! stay safe and well dear Sim! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I'm loving these lightbulb images, Sim - they just make me smile (and think of our Opal-cat, gone these past three years). Wonderfully done, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Luv the drama of the second piece 🐺
    MINE

    Have a nice weekend

    Much💛love

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. These are wonderful. I have six cats. I would love to be able to tease them with something like this.

    RépondreSupprimer