dimanche 3 mai 2020

'Teapot' at Take a Word

6 commentaires:

  1. these teapots makes me feel very joyful! i love it! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What happy teapots spilling butterflies. This is a ray of sunshine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful background - and I like the flutterby-burst! :-)
    Take care and best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh BRAVO, I love this it is so clever and cheery and beautifully done...great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wowee, Miss Sim, that is one joyful and happy teapot and I love it. You have such creative talent and then the talent to execute it into something digital too. A standing ovation from me here in Yorkshire, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a treat this take on the teapot is, Sim...love the lightness of the butterfly composition. It makes me think of fairy tea parties!!

    RépondreSupprimer