mardi 5 mai 2020

'Altered Mona Lisa' at The Three Muses

10 commentaires:

  1. Ha ha I love this what a fabulous makeover, beautiful, well done and of course I am worried for the frog. You are the best my friend, take care of yourself.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You gave me the idea of the frog in spite of you dear Deann! Hahaha!

      Supprimer
  2. WOW - so clever & cool. I espacially like the glasses. ;-)
    Stay safe & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Made be laugh, Sim...well done!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So soft and elegant UNTIL one arrives at the dangling frog! We all need a touch of humor at this point in our troubled world. Thanks for providing it, dear Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Pure delight Sim - I'm loving that pair of glasses leading down to the poor little froggy! :D Well done.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I truly love it, the frog is so unexpected! beautifully done! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. The frog adds a nice fun touch
    Mine is 😊HERE😊

    Much💚🌎💙love

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Mona looks so intelligent in those wonderful spectacles, Miss Sim, but oh dear what is she doing to that poor frog! You and your creative brain rock, my friend. This is a delight.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hello Sim, my beautiful friend, I have missed you. This art is so gorgeous, I love the florals and the sweet frog. magnificent work! Thanks for visiting me and I also hope you and your loved ones are doing , we are all good here!
    I have been wanting to start blogging again..I think I will!
    I always enjoy your enchanting world and your super beautiful art!!
    Hugs
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer