dimanche 10 mai 2020

'Garden' at Take a Word

This is a statue by Amedeo Modigliani

6 commentaires:

  1. This is so simple and so beautiful, those flowers are amazing I love the color combination...gorgeous. The flowers in my picture are in my garden on two sides of my house they bloom every Fall I look forward to them all year.
    Take care of you my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A Modigliani vase lends a touch of class to the beautiful flowers. What a creative and lovely treat you've given us!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Simple, striking and beautiful, Miss Sim. A lovely piece of creative originality. Bravo.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great idea. I love the "Modigliani"-Vase too - and the flower burst of petunias (?) are realy amzaing - and give a lot of joy. :-)
    Applause & chappeau from my corner to you. :-)
    Atay healthy & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. so unique and incredibly lovely! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fabulous piece, Sim - love the simplicity and beauty here and the uniqueness of the flower-covered statue. Wonderful!!

    RépondreSupprimer