mercredi 13 mai 2020

'Architecture' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh my goodness this is marvelous it just grabs your eyes and takes them on a ride all over the canvas. And those cathedrals are gorgeous...wonderfully done my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a wonderful visual journey this is! I keep going back for another look. So creative, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, how clever and creative is this and what a joy, dear Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A little Steampunky...love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is brilliant, Sim - I am loving the palette and the repeated use of circles. Drooling here - wish I'd done it! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Sim, I'm impressed once more again about your clever digital work!!! 3x thumps up!!!
    And in this I like verry mutch the combination of silhouette & (stemapunk) gears. Clever & ingenious!
    Stay safe and best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer