dimanche 17 mai 2020

'Stone angel' at Take a Word


6 commentaires:

  1. Sim your cherubs are adorable, and your artwork is fabulous as always. Both picture are wonderful but I just love the first. Have a happy healthy week my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OUTSTANDING...both, Sim! I love them. Unique and sooo sweet! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The first is my favorite. It touches my heartstrings. Always something wonderful to see here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh Sim, these are wonderful. You've taken my breath away.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. How wonderful these are, Sim - I especially love the bubblicious feel of that first one. Your cherubs are just pure delight as they play!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. LIKE

    https://cojsemvideltrave.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer