mardi 19 mai 2020

'Turquoise and Red' at The Three Muses

9 commentaires:

  1. Brilliant my dear, I love your under sea scene the background is incredible...gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is so beautiful. you have perfectly displayed these two colors. i sent you an email regarding the stone angel! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Stunning underwater-scene! And I like the "diamond eyes" of the "fishes" ;-)
    Stay healthy & best wishes Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Stunning underwater color! A feast for the eyes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautifully blended background color, and crabs fit well on it.
    Stay safe, my friend ♥️

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sim, you never fail to amaze me with your fabulous creativity. This is beautiful and definitely a winner. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is just luscious, Sim - you've done great justice to one of my favourite colour combinations. Gorgeous!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous Response, BRAVO

    My Torquise And Red HERE

    A safe and creative weekend to you

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer