dimanche 20 septembre 2020

 'Recipe' at Take a Word

6 commentaires:

  1. this is a sweet page and makes me think of my beloved grandmother and all her handwritten recipes. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ...and now I'm longing for lemon pie!!! This is so nostalgic, Sim. Loud applause from my corner!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is so beautiful and I love lemon pie...Great job.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sure, your recipe is tasty. Awesome take on the theme.
    You asked about my/Roosevelt's recipe. I'm allergic to spices, so can't have it :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Beautifully nostalgic, Sim. I WANT lemon pie!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Now you've got me feeling guilty...I've been meaning to make pie shells for a month, and haven't yet done so. My grandmother's recipe has been calling out to me, and her handwriting is a great match for your fabulous layout. I LOVE this!!! Oh, and I'm with Taluula - lemon pie is calling!

    RépondreSupprimer