vendredi 18 septembre 2020

 For our very dear Marie 

3 commentaires:

  1. Dear Sim,
    I share your sadness at the loss of our dear Marie. She was such a wonderful giving lady and created with Bev and Ann, so many wonderful hours and friendships for all of us. Who came to know each other through Take A Word and The Three Muses. It is my joy to know you and I joined you in mourning our loss of a dear friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Sim,
    I too want to express my sadness of the loss of Marie- I just found out . There are so many challenging things going on right now I haven’t been able to participate in the art groups as much as I would like. Marie was a wonderful virtual and email friend to me and an inspiration. She will be remembered for all of her kind comments and encouragement to create art. Thank you for your tribute to her and for your beautiful art as well.
    Lori Saul

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thank you for this sweet tribute. i am so sad for the loss of dear Marie. xo

    RépondreSupprimer