dimanche 11 octobre 2020

 'Numbers' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. Great collection of numbers thy are really beautiful. I always find this a hard challenge. Have a great week and take care of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Unique presentation of numbers, Sim. Bold and colorful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really awesome numbers. Well done as always.
    Have a wonderful day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sim, this is TERRIFIC!!! Love this collage of different numbers in different colors. :-)
    Warm greetings &
    stay well!
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh wow, Sim, this is unique and clever and super super creative. Take a bow, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is fabulous! Thanks for another fun challenge :
    Find my numbers at http://www.treasurebarnblog.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Sorry for the previous post. I do love the challenge and your artwork but I am thanking you for the challenge and I meant to thank Take A Word. DUH My bad

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a wonderful range of numbers, Sim - my eye keeps moving around and around!

    RépondreSupprimer