mercredi 14 octobre 2020

 'Black & white stripes' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. So, so clever and creative, Sim. I keep coming back for another look. Loud applause from me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm too Taluula - verry creative. Marvelous & intelligent interpretation! ;-)
    And many thanks for your comment to my "sei verrückt" card on my blog. XoXo
    Best regards & stay well
    Katrin

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow I love this it really plays games with my eyes. What an interesting and beautiful take on the challenge. Take care of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. A special design of stripes. Wonderful 👍❗

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The intricacy of creating this is not lost on me, dear Sim. Fantastic work!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Simple effective response to the prompt

    Mine is HERE


    Much💛love

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is so cleverly done. I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow, Sim - you definitely know how to do stripes, and then some! This is very cool!

    RépondreSupprimer