samedi 5 décembre 2020

'Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer' at Digital Whisper


5 commentaires:

  1. I am in aw of this piece.
    So cute and so well done
    Love love love it!
    Thanks for playing

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Fabulous The first one is so original and gorgeous. And the second is just adorable and perfect. I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season. Take care of you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Impressive both. I prefer the second picture, especially the scene.
    Happy weekend Sunday xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Both your Rudolphs are precious! The Christmas art is such a pleasure in the midst of all the Covid chaos. Stay safe and well, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. These are delightful, Sim - I'm especially fond of the second one for the Adorability Factor...makes me feel like I'm wrapped in a Christmas blanket! xo

    RépondreSupprimer