dimanche 24 janvier 2021

'Wine' at Take a Word

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is just brilliant you clever girl...a standing ovation from here. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ooh, they are not a romantic couple (in addition the girl has hairy legs LOL) but a great idea, indeed. I understand your humor in it, anyway ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh bravo, Miss Sim. So clever and so unique and I can't think of being anything other than a corkscrew in the middle of all that wine. You rock, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sim!! How intriguing and marvelous...you are always so uniquely creative. I love those corkscrews..very beautiful too. Wishing you a magical week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm laughing aloud! This is incredibly clever, Sim. I picture you smiling as you created this one, my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is stunning, Sim, and GREAT fun. I can see many happy hours in that wine cellar, punctuated by laughter as those 'people' attempt to get the wine down their gullets. :D Hilarious, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. J'adore cette création , quel imagination tu as ...
    Non je vais Bien rassure toi , un peu de raz le bol des ifos et l'ordi et surtout envie de faire autre chose que des tubes , je fait un peu de dessin cela me détend un peu , j'espère que pour toi tout va bien , passe une bonne fin de journée gros bisous a vous deux et une bonne fête de Sain Valentin

    RépondreSupprimer