mardi 26 janvier 2021

'Transport' at The Three Muses

7 commentaires:

  1. You crack me up this is so cute in every way. Love the background, the truck is terrific...Love the glasses and I want to adopt the baby elephant he's so adorable. Take care of you my friend. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Looks a bit dangerous ;) Fun and well done, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. so cute, luv this

    Here's MINE

    (✿◠‿◠)

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Absolutely wonderful idea and creation, Miss Sim. It made me laugh out loud.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh what fun, Sim - I love your idea of transport. It makes me covet that truck just so I can go find an elephant and giraffe to carry around. Marvelous! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yay Sim! This is enchanting and visually so fun...such charming creatures too. I also love that yellow truck, wonderful color. This would make a really cute story! Thanks for the magic! Wishing you a wondrous day!
    Hugs Sim
    Victoria

    RépondreSupprimer