dimanche 31 janvier 2021

'Air travel' at Take a Word

5 commentaires:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful love the reminder of Spring which we could all use about now I think. You have been so busy posting your wonderful paintings I took a quick look at all of them, I will take a good look when I get a minute, I have several projects going right now. Take care of you and have a great February...Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is delightful, Sim. It is a very cold and snowy night here in my world, and your art brings me to a happy place!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So beautiful and rich layout. Love all the various details, Sim.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well, this is a wonderfully unique idea, Sim, and beautifully executed. Loud applause, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh how lovely - you make me wish that mail was truly delivered this way. It is a lovely and sweet work of art, Sim!

    RépondreSupprimer