mardi 23 février 2021

'Silhouette' at The Three Muses

8 commentaires:

  1. Wow, Sim, the textures on this are amazing. You have such a wonderfully creative imagination and talent. Take a bow, my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful, Sim. I love that it's not severe black!!! Soft and lovely...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, soft and lovely. I'm not a lover of totally black silhouettes, by the way.
    Your design is really beautiful, perhaps you know that I prefer beautiful creations...
    We get here in Finland heavy times... after next week the southern area, where I live, will be locked down for changed Covid-19.
    Take care, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a wonderful and refreshing interpretation of silhouettte. I love everything about it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is stunning, Sim - I love your 'reverse' take on a silhouette, and the calm, quiet colour. Beauty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is lovely what a wonderful and unique take on silhouette. I knew you would come up with something great. Take care of you.
    Oh and I meant to tell you "Apple Scruffs" are apple peelings. George Harrison called all the girls that hung out around The Beatles Apple Studio apple scruffs.
    Hugs :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh I love this one. Vintage silhouette:)
    Nice

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I saw this over at Win's, it's beautiful. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    RépondreSupprimer