dimanche 21 février 2021

'Barn' at Take a Word

Credits:

Horse: Yaëlle Heloïse

Barn: Robert K Byers

6 commentaires:

  1. This is a feast of wonderful textures and a friendly looking beautiful horse. I's a lovely and original take on barns. Have a wonderful week and take care of you. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is grand! I love the contrast of brick, stone and weathered wood....and, of course, the beautiful horse.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, a super take on the 'Barn' theme, Sim. Awesome and love the gorgeous horse.
    Stay safe, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like that you've created an actual European barn, Sim. It has everything you would expect to see, with a mixture of brick and stone due to 'bits' being added as time has gone on. This is so natural and beautiful and makes my heart sing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a wonderful combination of horse and barn, Sim. I'm loving the texture throughout and the integration of the whole colour scheme. Between the tactility, subject and colour, you've created something truly sublime!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow! I love this barn and the horse!
    Thanks for playing in this challenge

    RépondreSupprimer