mardi 16 février 2021

'Apple' at The Three Muses

5 commentaires:

  1. Yummy love the texture and it looks delicious, but I wouldn't plant an apple tree, I've planted trees and that's a lot of work for nothing, and besides the world is going to pieces and there's a foot of snow outside....lol
    Take care of you my friend...Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Stunning crackle texture. I've plant one cherry tree :)
    Grate page, Sim. Have a nice day xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Brilliant crackle texture, Sim, and the green apple looks so juicy too. I love the quote and sentiment because it's nice to know life is worth living .... and saving.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wonderful piece, Sim - I love the crackle throughout. It's a great punctuation mark to the sentiment!

    RépondreSupprimer