samedi 27 mars 2021

'Poster' at Digital Whisper

And another medieval collage

5 commentaires:

  1. A very beautiful exhibition poster. Travel and exhibition posters are the most used in commercial purpose. My background in the advertising field, makes me things the matter from that point of view.
    Your medieval work is stunning. I wonder what is your source of this kind of material, may be your profession source, I ques.
    Have a great Sunday and the upcoming new week, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Sirkkis,
      My medieval documentation is simply the web...
      I write 'medieval illuminations', in french, in english, then in italian...
      Each time I choose 'images', then, in 'tools', I choose 'large images'.
      Then I cut out the most beautiful of them, work on colours and filters.
      Finally I made a collage which made sense for me.
      Have a look my friend, you will find some extraordinary treasures.

      Supprimer
  2. The top picture is so elegant I love the colors patterns and arrangement. Your Medieval collage is excellent. Medieval art is so interesting, for instance what is that animal next to the lady it looks like a dog/horse or something mythical. I love the faces gargoyles and angels almost cartoonish. You did an excellent job on this collage my friend.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. These are both exquisite, Sim. I've always been a fan of posters. They tell so many stories, and this one is excellent and lyrical in its design. The subtle colour is wonderful as well. And, of course, your medieval piece is lovely. That animal rather cracks me up. :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love these posters. Thanks so much for playing! I love you work

    RépondreSupprimer