vendredi 26 mars 2021

Medieval sky

3 commentaires:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous page. I don't know the story, but sure there is somethin fabulous going on.... wonder especially the lady's hands...
    I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead, my friend,
    Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I adore this one, wonderful details the dragonfly and the dandelion are to die for. Great combination of pictures.
    this is the one I would like to swap.
    I hope all is well with you, I spent two and a half hours talking to my brother in Paris yesterday. He is not at all happy with the French CoVid response. I hope that living a ways away it will be better for you. Best wishes and Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is gorgeous, Sim. I especially love the background borders with the thistle and dandelion. They are so evocative. The woman's hands make me smile - they remind me of my own should-have-been-aborted attempts at drawing the human figure. It's all stunning!

    RépondreSupprimer