mardi 23 mars 2021

'Games people play' at The Three Muses

I made the cards with Renaissance illuminations



8 commentaires:

  1. Awesome. Have a good Wednesday

    Here is MINE

    much love...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Gorgeous cards. Do you mean that you made the textures on the cards? If so, well done, my friend xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes dear Sirkkis, I made these cards piece by piece, with a lot of materials...

      Supprimer
  3. Wouldn't we all love to be the proud owners of a deck of these cards! Beautiful cards.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank for your awnser, Sim💗 You made a great job. I couldn't play with that fine cards 😀 Have a nice evening 👍

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your cards are amazing so rich and wonderfully vintage you have done a beautiful job on these.
    Thank you always for you kind and generous words on my blog you make my day with your comments they are like a gift. Take care of you my friend. Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is just gorgeous, Sim - so baroque and rich!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Well, my friend, I'm just blown away ... only you could create such exquisite playing cards. Loud applause from me.

    RépondreSupprimer